Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Labels: R35 MODS
Monday, November 29, 2010
The SSR Type C wheels are light weight 1 piece wheel featuring an aggressive 1 piece design designed for lightweight and rigidity.
Labels: SSR WHEELS
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Labels: EARLS STEEL BRAIDED OIL LINES
Saturday, November 27, 2010
|Made completely of aluminum, the high performance 2 row core keeps consist temperatures even under extreme conditions. The heavy-duty aluminum end-tanks also feature a pre-drilled tapped port for installing an aftermarket temperature probe (like our GReddy Temp Gauge). This O.E. style unit incorporates all of the factory mounting, fan shroud, cap and connection points for easy installations.|
Adopting the triple layer structure with reinforced net construction sandwiched between the dual silicon rubber layers, the Billion hose is approximately 10 times stronger and more durable than conventional items!
Labels: TRUST RADIATOR ASSY
Friday, November 26, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
HKS M-Series Super Fire Racing spark plugs are high performance Iridium plugs designed to handle advanced levels of tuning and provide Improved ignition performance, durability and anti-carbon build-up
M-Series Super Fire Spark Plugs Feature:
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center ElectrodeIridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability.
- Outer Electrode with Platinum ChipThe Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves durability, and when combined with the iridium center electrode boosts ignition performance.
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration)The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal EdgeAfter long idling or various combustion conditions carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator will discharge to help decrease carbon deposits.
- Spark Support GapDischarges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup.
*M Series is recommended for reliable ignition, durability and anti-carbon buildup under high load.
The Iridium alloy is used because of its durability and reliability. On an average plug, a narrow core typically shortens life span of plug but with the intense durability of iridium there is no sacrifice in any longevity. With a high melting point of 2454 degrees C, opposed to the 1769 degrees C of white gold, the electrode can tolerate the high levels of compression and minor knocking without any deterioration. A nickel coating on the housing also prevents the spark plug from premature deterioration. The Iridium plugs are available for multiple applications and offered in “colder” heat ranges of 7 and up and specifically for rotary, heat ranges of 9 and up are offered.
Labels: HKS M SERIES PLUG
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Labels: HORSEPOWER TEST
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
74.7mm x 2 to 85mm
103dB (a combination of normal muffler)
Exclusively designed for competition (Off-Road Use ONLY)
Labels: R35 MODS
Monday, November 22, 2010
Boasting a higher number of users of their brake pads compared to their competitiors, Endless used their vast experience and know how to produce a street pad with the characteristics of long brake pad life and the ability to deliver high performance even in low heat range temperatures.
Brake dust has been reduced down to the minimum to keep wheels clean.
The Endless NS97 Brake Pad's performance heat range: 0 ~ 500 degrees Celsius
Labels: ENDLESS NS97 SUPERSTREET
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
HKS introduces the newly re-designed Racing Suction Reloaded intake systems. These intake systems feature HKS’ new Reloaded air filter assembly which maintains HKS’ race proven and patented Super Funnel design, but also incorporates new technical advances for improved performance and filtration.
HKS Racing Suction Reloaded intake systems have been granted CARB E.O. # D-186-30 for certain applications.
The Racing Suction Reloaded intake series utilizes HKS’ high-flowing wet 2-layer dual density polyurethane filter element for applications looking for the absolute in performance. The Racing Suction Reloaded intake kits offer the same simple and easy filter element replacement process as previous generations; avoiding the need to wash or re-oil the intake filter.
- New Super Honeycomb frame allows for 30% more intake surface area for improved throttle response.
- Filter assembly features a new streamline inner frame that reduces weight and allows for air to flow more smoothly into the engine.
- Plastic sealing ring at the base of the new Super Honeycomb frame helps prevent harmful containments from entering the engine and acts as a support piece for the frame.
Labels: HKS RS RELOADED KIT